Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Kindness of Strangers

How these days can one define family? Friends? Acquaintances? Strangers? With the world we live in today, the lines between any of these definitions can get blurred.

2010 has been a struggle. Family, Career -urgh.

Today, in my mailbox I find an anonymous gift. Sent to me by someone I have met through a knitting/crochet social networking site. I don't exactly know who sent it - though I think I have a good guess. It is a really silly gift. But from a relative stranger.

So to this stranger - my benefactor - Thanks for being such a great friend! The package certainly did the trick!

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile! The internet has made me feel like I'm great friends with so many relative strangers. Hugs to you, dear.

    ReplyDelete